Frontrunning: September 19
- Greece Seeks Further Cuts (WSJ)
- No new China stimulus - former deputy central banker (Reuters)
- Obama to propose "Buffett Tax" on millionaires (Reuters)
- Greece-Troika Conference Tonight To Decide Next Steps (Market News)
- China Slowdown Looms as Inflation Limits Stimulus, ex-PBOC Official Says (Bloomberg)
- Bernanke Joins King Tolerating Inflation (Bloomberg)
- Swiss Cash blockade against German tax evaders (Spiegel)
- Moody's stays negative on states, local governments (Reuters)
- Germany Rejects Using ECB Leverage to Increase European Rescue Fund’s Size (Bloomberg)
- Merkel and Eurosceptic allies beaten in Berlin (Reuters)
- QE saved Britain from double-dip recession, says Bank of England (Telegraph)
- Funds May Keep Selling Malaysia Even Amid Reforms, CIMB Says (Bloomberg)
Europea economic update:
- Eurozone Construction Output s.a. for July1.4% m/m. Previous -1.3% m/m.
- Eurozone Construction Output w.d.a. for July 1.2% y/y. Previous -11.5%y/y.
- UK Rightmove House Prices for September 0.7% m/m 1.5% y/y. Previous -2.1% m/m -0.3% y/y.
- advertisements -