Greek Left Coalition Leaders Says Bailout Accord "Null And Void", Demands Greek Debt Moratorium
Hardly a surprise to anyone, but here it is black on white - Greece officially makes the odds for a Euro departure well over 50%:
- TSIPRAS SAYS GREEK RESULTS MAKES BAILOUT ACCORD NULL AND VOID
- TSIPRAS SAYS GREEKS HAVE VOTED AGAINST BARBARIC BAILOUT
- TSIPRAS SAYS WON'T JOIN A GOVT OF NATIONAL SALVATION FOR LOAN
- TSIPRAS SAYS GREEKS HAVE ENDED PLANS FOR ADDITIONAL AUSTERITY
- TSIPRAS SAYS TO REDISTRIBUTE TAX BURDEN, DEVELOP GROWTH PLANS
- TSIPRAS SAYS WILL STICK TO PRE-ELECTION PLEDGES
- TSIPRAS ASKS VENIZELOS, SAMARAS TO RENEGE PLEDGES IN WRITING
And here it comes
- GREECE'S TSIPRAS SAYS WANTS INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE IF GREECE'S DEBT IS LEGAL
- TSIPRAS SAYS MUST BE MORATORIUM ON GREEK DEBT PAYMENTS
Remember Odious Debt?
EURUSD and all other risk assets, so carefully bought by US traders as they walked in this morning, are now sliding.
- advertisements -