Bloomberg reports that at almost 1 am local time, the Greek government meeting has broken up, and the head of LAOS is speaking, and by the looks of things, is not going along with the program:
- KARATZAFERIS SAYS HE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO STUDY MEASURES
- KARATZAFERIS SAYS HE NEEDS LEGAL ASSURANCES ON MEASURES
- KARATZAFERIS SAYS HE MIGHT CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE GOVERNMENT DESPITE NOT AGREEING TO DEAL
- KARATZAFERIS SAYS HE MADE HIS POSITIONS CLEAR EARLY IN MEETING
- KARATZAFERIS SAYS HE APPRECIATES THE PREMIER'S EFFORTS
- KARATZAFERIS SUPPORTED ND LEADER ON ISSUE OF PENSIONS
Translation: no deal. And, dum dum dum, another headlines says that the Troika is now back in Papademos' office. The suspense builds.
In other rheotrical statements, got ink?