Live Webcast Of ECB's Press Conference
ECB's preliminary announcement was a big snoozer as expected. Much more hope rests in the Mario Draghi press conference that begins in minutes, and where the former Goldmanite is expected to at least hint at some more conditional easing. Follow it live below.
- *DRAGHI SAYS INFLATION RATES LIKELY TO STAY ABOVE 2% IN 2012
- *DRAGHI SAYS INFLATION STAYING ABOVE 2% BECAUSE OF ENERGY, TAXES
- *DRAGHI SAYS ECB SEES INFLATION IN LINE WITH PRICE STABILITY
- *DRAGHI SAYS ECB SEES `DOWNSIDE RISKS' TO ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- *DRAGHI SAYS ECB HAS ALL TOOLS AVAILABLE TO ACT FIRMLY, TIMELY
- *DRAGHI SAYS NON-STANDARD MEASURES HAVEN'T YET SHOWN FULL IMPACT