Oil Spikes As Netanyahu Threatens Iran
The first on-the-record comments, regarding the bombing in Bulgaria, from Israel's Netanyahu are not the most politically correct. His ire with the world's ignorance of Iran's terrorist-fostering position is very clear as are his threats and promises for retribution. Not good. And sure enough, WTI crude is spiking on this news to $91.75 (18% higher than its EU-Summit lows) back to 2-mointh highs. Via Bloomberg,
- *NETANYAHU THANKS BULGARIA FOR AID TO VICTIMS OF TERROR ATTACK
- *ISRAEL'S NETANYAHU SAYS IRAN, HEZBOLLAH CARRY OUT GLOBAL TERROR
- *NETANYAHU SAYS ATTACKS WERE PLANNED IN INDIA, THAILAND
- *NETANYAHU SAYS HEZBOLLAH ACTED AT BEHEST OF IRAN
- *NETANYAHU SAYS TOO DANGEROUS TO LET IRAN HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS
- *NETANYAHU SAYS ISRAEL WILL PURSUE, PUNISH TERRORISTS WITH FORCE
- *NETANYAHU SAYS WORLD MUST RECOGNIZE IRAN AS TERROR THREAT
Meanwhile, as a reminder, a 4th carrier group is on its way to the Gulf...
and sure enough wholesale and retail gas prices are on the rise with their normal lag...
- advertisements -