(We used RIMBERRRRR as the title the last several times... trying to keep it fresh here people)
It's not the beginning of the end. That was a few quarters ago. So, the middle of the end for RIM? Or the end of the end?
- RESEARCH IN MOTION 3Q ADJ. EPS $1.27
- RESEARCH IN MOTION 3Q REV. $5.17B, EST. $5.22B
- RESEARCH IN MOTION SEES 4Q ADJ EPS 80C-95C, EST.$1.08
- RIMM SEES 4Q BLACKBERRY SHIPMENTS 11M-12M UNITS, EST. 12.8M
- RIMM SEES 4Q REVENUE OF $4600-4800bn, EST. $4854.30
- RESEARCH IN MOTION 3Q GROSS MARGIN 36.7%, EST. 37.1%
- RESEARCH IN MOTION SEES 4Q GROSS MARGIN 38%
- RIMM SHIPPED 150,000 BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK TABLETS IN 3Q - that would be the since cancelled Playbook yes?
Also, if you though churn was reserved for GM and for rehypothecation, you were wrong:
- RIMM 3Q SUBSCRIBERS UP 35% YEAR-OVER-YEAR TO ALMOST 75M
And so the once uber-popular Momo stocks dropping like flies.
Which begs the question: have all the StockTwits fly by night momentum chasing "traders" learned how to add and subtract yet, or are the planning on becoming farmers.