- advertisements -
Oh, now its back to Italy as the focus shifts to the next Eurozone problem child? Whatever, this is just stupid, even a child can see the answer is to quit lying and just deal with your probems, but of course the most infantile are in charge in the insane Western World...anyway glad to see futures tanking.
DONKEY KONG BITCHEZ
Don't be silly. Those AAA French bonds are obviously where to go!
That European debt analysis yesterday showed a huge gray arrow from Italy to France. France is totally exposed to massive Italian debt default.
Fuck the french
I think we will continue to see gold drop or stay rather horizontal for the short term as several (probably banks and large financials) try to gain paper capital to manuver. Once this is done, gold will trend up to the 2000 zone until the next crisis....the US or possibly Japan begin to break and the same pattern will repeat as gold wanders toward $3000. I doubt it will go much higher than that though...unless some major shitstorm occurs....WW3 for example.
Guess they are going to fire the new CEO?
Wow that's a lot of bullshit for saying YOU'RE FUCKIN BROKE!
The gives S&P at least a hint of respectability. Still, Italy belongs in the junk yard.
Long Chianti, Monica Bellucci, Gold, and Mossberg.
Dude should see my new toy...dirty! Custom Rem 870 AOW 11" barrel for those doorway problems.
Remember Rule #4...double tap.
papa, one to CM for the knockdown, then double tap. Might surprise u w/ armor of some type.
U.S. Marine Corps Rules:
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one. 2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough. 3. Have a plan. 4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work. 5. Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet. 6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4." 7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive. 8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral & diagonal preferred.) 9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible. 10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours. 11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose. 12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived. 13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.
Navy SEALS Rules:
1. Look very cool in sunglasses. 2. Kill every living thing within view. 3. Adjust speedo. 4. Check hair in mirror.
U.S. Army Rangers Rules:
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving. 2. Locate individuals requiring killing. 3. Request permission via radio from "Higher" to perform killing. 4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted. 5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving.
U.S. Army Rules:
1. Select a new beret to wear. 2. Sew patches on right shoulder. 3. Change the color of beret you decide to wear.
US Air Force Rules:
1. Have a cocktail. 2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner. 3. See what's on HBO. 4. Ask "what is a gunfight?" 5. Request more funding from Congress with a "killer" PowerPoint presentation. 6. Wine & dine 'key' Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry executives. 7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets. 8. Declare the assets "strategic" and never deploy them operationally. 9. Hurry to make 1345 tee-time.
US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea. 2. Drink Coffee. 3. Watch porn. 4. Deploy the Marines.
Semper Fi. Although the Navy watches porn more than drinking coffee, so switch those two. Everyone is into that red bull shit now, not coffee as much. Of course porn is endemic.
The Navy has only one rule for firefights:
Send the Marines.
Sounds entirely reasonable to me.
You guys might like: http://www.amazon.com/Murphys-Laws-Combat-Marion-Sturkey/dp/096508146X/r...
and "Bonnie Sue" and "Warrior Culture".
Esp. 'cuz the attack on the warrior culture is part of the attack on all fronts.
LOL, this GREAT STUFF!
I never get tired of that.
Absolutely, this is what takes to make the greatest army.
The primary use of a sidearm is to fight your way to the nearest rifle.
I have a new toy too. Mine is the Kel-Tec PMR30 several video's on youtube...check it out. It truly is a toy but everyone who has shot it is in love with it. It attracts a lot of attention at the range!
the answer is to quit lying and just deal with your probems
the answer is to quit lying and just deal with your probems
It's show time!
The real 5 stages:
I say we're getting close to denial #3.
Bernanke will not openly admit to QE3 this week. Our unemployment rate is high and despite their best efforts to manipulate inflation numbers down they are still above healthy levels. If he went ahead with another round of purchasing bonds given the current conditions it would be in complete defiance of the two bullshit mandates they came up with to jusitfy this scam. Considering that they are already under a great deal of scrutiny the backlash of publicly annoucing another round of quantitative easing would cast even more light on how this corrupt system operates leading to increased awareness by the sheeple. Instead, they will announce that they need to step back and let the market work itself out for awhile. But behind the scenes the Federal Reserve will be pumping the market up to keep it from crashing the minute they "step away." If they can gradually bring it down over a three month period then QE3 will be given the greenlight under the guise that the economy is "this" close to being able to walk on its own if only it had a little extra stimulus.
12:00 20Sep11 RTRS-A CHINA STATE BANK HAS STOPPED FX SWAPS WITH UBS, SOCIETE GENERALE, CREDIT AGRICOLE, BNP PARIBAS -SOURCES
.....move along, nothing to see here
Off topic but must see article. ....A big market-making state bank in China's onshore foreign exchange market has stopped foreign exchange forwards and swaps trading with several European banks due to the unfolding debt crisis in Europe, two sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
The European banks include French lenders Societe Generale [SOGN.PA 17.69 --- UNCH ], Credit Agricole [CAGR.PA 4.883 --- UNCH ] and BNP Paribas [BNPP.PA 26.65 --- UNCH ].
Last minute inventory of Beans, Bullets, and Bullion confirms I'm ready.
You have until December...massive crisis during winter is better...rioters don't like extreme cold.
"You know what can get us out of this mess? SOME INFLATION"
— Paul Krugman
Inflation brought to us by aliens.
OMG Krugman was right!
You can still be right even if you are evil.
Oh no, Cramer had said the correction is over. Which could it be.
We had a 'correction'? When was that?
+1 Surely have not seen anything like captiulation with Cosmetics, AAPL and PSMT hitting the high list.
I always enjoy your comments.
I think he meant erection.
The Viagra wore off...
It won't matter tomorrow.
So true. We've seen it all before.
Never seen a market so ready and willing to run headlong into certain disaster.
and now S&P will soon be hauled before the Hague to answer for their crimes against the Euro, same as it is being hauled to answer questions in front of the USA's Congress and various agencies.
Master of the obvious.....once again.
TPTB are just knockin' these countries down like clay pigeons....
So is the new S&P Chairman/CEO going to be fired or does that special appreciation apply to downgrading the US rating ?
After France downgrade. Thanks for the laugh
Tips: tips [ at ] zerohedge.com
General: info [ at ] zerohedge.com
Legal: legal [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertising: ads [ at ] zerohedge.com
Abuse/Complaints: abuse [ at ] zerohedge.com
Advertise With Us
Make sure to read our "How To [Read/Tip Off] Zero Hedge Without Attracting The Interest Of [Human Resources/The Treasury/Black Helicopters]" Guide
How to report offensive comments
Notice on Racial Discrimination.