Ever wonder what a page in the daily diary of a "sophisticated" institutional trader looks like? Wonder no more. This is currently making the rounds...
- 7.00 – 8.00 Mkt rallies on Chinese Buying Italian Bonds – But they were’nt!
- 8.00 – 9.00 Mkt Crashes as Greek Electricity/Tax Office Strikes & therefore default looms.
- 9.00 – 11.00 Mkt moves sideways to down as BNP in WSJ says that nobody will lend them $’s and nobody likes them. – But then they deny it!
- 11.30 – 12.30 Mkt rallies like crazy because Sarko & Merkel to make an announcement – except nobody knows what that the annoucment is for.
- 12.40 – 12.50 Mkt Crashes because they’re not going to make announcement
- 12.56 Figure out how to explain to a child that ‘yes dear, there’s a lot of clever people who think very hard & make very bright decisions in the stock market business!