Why should Trump give any credence to the intelligence agencies who first tried to prevent, and later subvert, his presidency?
You may not be able to alter reality, but you can alter your attitude towards it, and this, paradoxically, alters reality. Try it and see.
– Margaret Atwood
The above quote, attributed to the author of “The Handmaid’s Tale”, is seemingly representative of the elite establishment today in their dystopian zeal to erase the presidency of Donald Trump. How? By means of manufacturing an Attitudinal New Reality complete with Orwellian-style and Twilight Zone-type narratives reminiscent of the “Upside Down” , the other-worldly dimension of Netflix’s “Stranger Things”.
Of course, where we are today was likely inevitable from the start.
When businessman Donald Trump announced his candidacy for President of the United States, he was ridiculed by the political establishment, Hollywood, and the Corporate Mainstream Media. When it appeared that he could actually win, the U.S. Intelligence Agencies, under President Obama, spied on Candidate Trump and set up members of his team for a grand scheme of entrapment arranged by former CIA Director, and perjurist, John Brennan; even as corrupt high-ranking officials in the FBI, like James Comey, arranged for Hillary Clinton’s crimes to be swept under the political rug.
Soon, we heard about wiretaps at Trump Tower and illegal unmasking by former National Security Director Susan Rice, even as Wikileaks released the password to Vault 7, also known as: “The Largest Ever Publication of Confidential CIA Documents” where a program entitled UMBRAGE was revealed. It was a formerly top-secret initiative whereby American intelligence agencies could mimic internet hacks from other countries, including Russia.
Unsurprisingly, the alleged mastermind behind “Vault 7 was recently indicted by the U.S. Department of Justice after being arrested for child porn on his computer, just as the Pakistani-Intelligence operative , Imran Awan, was let off the hook by an Obama appointed judge; because there was “no evidence” that congressional computer systems were compromised by Awan after a Democratic Party caucus server was replaced by a look-alike.
Paradoxically even WikiLeaks now says the murder of Democratic National Committee employee, Seth Rich, has been contradicted by Rod Rosenstein’s “July 2018 indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence agents”:
The [Seth Rich] murder spawned several right-wing conspiracy theories, including the false claim that Rich had been involved with the leaked DNC emails in 2016, contradicted by the July 2018 indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence agents for hacking the e-mail accounts and networks of Democratic Party officials and by the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion the leaked DNC emails were part of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. Law enforcement as well as fact-checking websites like PolitiFact.com, Snopes.com, and FactCheck.org stated that these theories were false and unfounded. The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and The Washington Post called the fabrications fake news and falsehoods.
Wow. Someone moved fast there, didn’t they? WikiLeaks, PolitiFact.com, Snopes.com, and FactCheck.org all claim there is nothing to see in the Seth Rich murder. Indeed, it appears all of the t’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted and all of the bases are covered.
Put a bow on it. It’s a wrap.
Except Jack Burkman, a Washington-based attorney and lobbyist who has worked with a private investigative team to find the killer of DNC staffer, Seth Rich, recently claimed to have found a “credible” witness who will identify the murderers of Seth Rich as “a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent” and a “current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”.
Moreover, we do know because of the GOP Groundhog Day 2018 Memo, that Hillary Clinton and the DNC financed the Russian Dossier on Trump and, according to former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, it was used to finally obtain the FISA warrant required to spy on Team Trump. The 90-day surveillance warrant on Carter Page was then renewed three times. It appears this was done in order to dig up political dirt and diminish Trump’s chances of winning the 2016 Presidential Election and, later, to undermine his presidency. At the same time, the culprits specifically named in the memo (i.e. James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr) seemingly conspired to bury the multifarious crimes of Hillary Clinton.
A mole in Trump’s campaign was also later revealed as Steven Halper,a 73-year-old Oxford University professor and former U.S. government official who was paid over $1 million by the Obama administration including $411,575 that was made in two payments by September 26, 2016. That date was three days after a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff on Trump aide, Carter Page, that the FBI later used as supporting evidence in the FISA warrant application for Page.
Then, after Trump won the election, the phony Russian conspiracy was utilized:
1.) By online social networks to censor the alternative media
2.) By President Obama to sign into law the “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act”on December 23, 2016
3.) By Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, to feloniously unmask Trump administration officials
5.) By deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, to appoint his trusted, dear friend and collaborator, Robert Mueller, as Special Counsel to investigate President Trump’s non-existent collusion with Russia
6.) By Robert Mueller to transition the imaginary Russiagate Collusion into allegations of Obstruction of Justice against Trump for firing former FBI Director, James Comey
7.) By Robert Mueller to obtain minor process crimes on Paul Manafort (Trump’s former campaign chairman), Rick Gates (business associate of Manafort), George Papadopoulos (Trump’s former foreign policy advisor) and Michael Flynn (Trump’s former national security advisor)
But wait. There’s more.
In apparent “violation of Justice Department policies and, perhaps, legal prohibitions on disclosure of grand jury secrets”, it appears that AP reporters and FBI agents colluded in a conspiracy against Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort; who, two days after America celebrated Independence Day 2018, remained in solitary confinement.
Now, because of the ongoing efforts of Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, and his personally appointed Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, it seems President Trump’s attorney client privileges have been summarily rescinded; as former President Obama and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton both whistle past the graveyard.
Of course, this is exactly what deep state operatives like Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein do; they investigate others for crimes they themselves have committed. Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller as special council signed off on at least one of the misrepresented, and therefore illegal, FISA applications to spy on Donald Trump. Moreover, it was Rosenstein who advised President Trump to fire Robert Mueller’s close friend and associate, James Comey; an act for which Mueller might still one day attempt to bring an obstruction of justice charge against Trump.
Mueller was also former president Obama’s director of the FBI when the Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation received $145 million in Uranium One payments for selling twenty-percent of America’s uranium deposits to Russia.
Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp said what Hillary Clinton did with her charity and Uranium One is the biggest espionage case involving government officials in the history of this country, and “that James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, was protecting her and leaking things to the media and lying” and that John Brennan, Director of the CIA, protected “her by starting a false investigation (on Trump) and stirring things up with this (false/unverified) dossier”.
And, who led the investigation into the Uranium One sale? It was Rod Rosenstein, the same troll who hired his best friend, Robert Mueller, to investigate Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia.
I don’t know about you, but I’m getting dizzy with all those spinning concentric circles of corruption.
But that’s not all...
– Last month, questions were raised as to why Imran Awan, who was under investigation for illegally accessing confidential information on Congressional computer systems, was answering phones at his law firm, which had connections to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
– During FBI agent Peter Strzok’s testimony to Congress, Jim Jordon (R-Ohio) got the former FBI agent to admit that the FBI received the Hillary Clinton Funded “Golden Shower” dossier on Trump from the FBI’s Bruce Orr (whose wife worked for Fusion GPS) – which was an astounding admission on internal collusion – before Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee interrupted the exchange.
– Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said during the hearing with former FBI official, Peter Strzok, that the Inspector General discovered that nearly all of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent to a foreign entity and that the FBI didn’t follow-up on that finding.
– It was furthermore revealed that FBI agent Peter Strzok, himself, actually knew Clinton’s emails were in the hands of a foreign entity, that a whistleblower from the State Department tried delivering significant evidence in the Clinton email investigation which went nowhere, and that Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, was called four times from someone wanting to brief him about it and Horowitz never returned the call.
– In the aftermath of Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) claiming that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had “personally redacted information and threatened House Intelligence Committee staffers” and Republican Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert telling a TV morning show that he believed government personnel working for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein were spying on his office, NBC News reported the following:
Powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach
“It’s sad for me to hear that he’s denying,” said one former wrestler. “I don’t know why he would, unless it’s a cover-up.”
– It was later reported that the law firm investigating the accusations against Jim Jordan were also involved in the FISA abuse scandal by assisting both the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to fund the now discredited Steele Dossier.
– Days after the decades old sexual scandal slurs against Republican Congressman Jim Jordan were resurrected in the media, Jordan’s 21 year-old nephew died in a car crash in Illinois.
But now, the kicker:
In an effort to divert publicity away from the Capitol Hill testimony of disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok, and to subvert President Trump’s ongoing efforts toward peace with Russia, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the Mueller Investigation’s single indictment of Twelve Russian intelligence officers for alleged election hacking under President Obama’s watch; even though, according to Rosenstein , “no American was a knowing participant” in the Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election and there was “no allegation in the indictment of any effect on the outcome of the election” .
Immediately following the indictments, Trump Tweeted these questions:
“Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?
This, as the veteran GOP political operative, Roger Stone, said he was the ‘U.S. person’ mentioned in the Mueller indictment of the 12 Russians.
Then, as initial claims were made that Republicans were preparing to impeach Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein because they felt Rosenstein had “continually stonewalled their investigation into corruption at the FBI” – Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) suddenly ruled out the possibility of impeaching Rosenstein, saying there was “not enough support for his ouster”.
The evening before his historic meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Trump lamented the “hatred and dissension” in the U.S. and Tweeted that “no matter what he achieves in Helsinki, journalists will bash him for being not good enough or for kowtowing to Putin”.
Just prior to his meet with Russian President Putin, Donald Trump Tweeted:
Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!
After Trump’s meeting with Putin, the U.S. President called the Russian leader’s denial of election meddling ‘very powerful’ – as Putin said he wanted Trump to win the 2016 election, and laughed about the “golden showers” dossier.
In the press conference following their meeting, President Trump shocked the Deep State senseless by again raising legitimate (and still unanswered) questions regarding the Democratic National Committee’s missing server and Hillary Clinton’s missing emails; as Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed U.S. intelligence agents funneled $400 Million to the Hillary Clinton Campaign.
Just then, the real fun started:
– In the immediate aftermath of the Trump-Putin meeting, the Obama Administration’s CIA director, John Brennan, charged that President Trump’s post-summit press conference with Russia President Vladimir Putin was an act of treason; as disgraced former FBI Director, James Comey, called for a coup against the sitting president by means of patriots standing up and rejecting Trump’s behavior.
– The New York Times offended many in the LGBT community by posting a homophobic cartoon of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin as gay lovers.
– “Just days after special counsel Robert Mueller charged 12 Russian intelligence officials with directing a sprawling hacking effort aimed at swaying the 2016 election” and “just hours after President Donald Trump met with Russian President Vladimir Putin”, federal prosecutors charged an alleged Russian agent and “Gun Rights Activist”, named Maria Butina, for using the National Rifle Association (NRA) as a conduit to influence members of the Republican Party.
– In the wake of the Trump-Putin meeting, Russia’s elite and media celebrated the meeting as victory for Putin and “an end to the West’s attempt to isolate Russia”, as U.S. cable news network’s saw “the apocalypse”, Trump as a worse-case-scenario Russian mole, and Trump’s Helsinki performance as an act that will ‘Live in Infamy’ as much as “Pearl Harbor” or “Kristallnacht”.
– And for the cherry on top: Former U.S. President Barack Obama, while on foreign soil, disparaged “strongman politics” and called today’s times “strange and uncertain”, before adding that “each day’s news cycle is bringing more head-spinning and disturbing headlines”.
Anyone not clueless or pathologically self-deceived realizes if Trump had acknowledged, during the Helsinki press conference with Putin, any meddling in accordance to the contrived findings of Robert Mueller’s investigation – the mainstream media would have insinuated what they have all along: That Trump, colluded with Russia to win the election.
That is what they want people to believe.
Except Trump didn’t, initially, play according to their rules. Instead, he brought up the missing DNC server again to a collective gasp from a worldwide audience.
And that was why we witnessed the outright panic of Deep State tools and their drones in the Corporate Mainstream Media Bubble; all of whom have created an alternate reality.
Although Trump has now said he misspoke and acknowledges the Russian meddling, all of the other information is still available out there for anyone to see. However, Orwellian Propaganda and a Perceived Phony Parallel Universe will likely make it impossible for a talented reality TV star to ever sway the people who voted for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
Recently, it was reported that the Democrats now lead the GOP by 12 million registered voters.
Nevertheless, it appears the deep state is still making plays as they continue to run out the clock until the 2018 Midterm Elections. Even then, Trump’s fate will remain in polling booths populated by mushy-minded, lukewarm Independent Voters rallying to overcome fake news and censorshipin order to save America.
Not exactly fertile ground to plant flowers of hope, but of course anything can happen.
Regardless of who wins, however, the losers will not accept the results as the U.S. continues to unravel like Hillary Clinton’s neural synapses.
All the snowflakes can hear now is Trump’s treason with Putin. This is because, in a bullshit world, optics are everything.
As I consider the American Sheeple, and post this article about the manifestation of the Advertised New Reality, I remain haunted by a quote from Netflix’s “Stranger Things”, Season 2, Episode 5 – where a vodka-drinking, bearded, balding man wearing a robe and sporting circa 1960’s Austin Powers-type eyeglasses exclaimed:
You’re being naive, Nancy! Those people… They’re not wired like me and you, okay? They don’t spend their lives trying to get a look at what’s behind the curtain. They LIKE the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, definition.
This… this would OPEN the curtain, and the curtain BEHIND that curtain, okay? So the minute someone with an ounce of authority calls bullshit, everyone will nod their heads and say, “See? Ha! I knew it! It was bullshit.”
That is if you even get their attention at all.
In the aftermath of FBI agent Peter Strzok’s appearance before Congress, the full Editorial Board of The Wall Street Journal said:
President Trump will have to declassify a host of documents if he wants Americans to learn the truth about what happened in 2016.
Will Trump do that? Would it make any difference if he did? Stay tuned.