What more can be said? See the Cnet review and if you haven’t done so already, review my opinions on the same:
- There Is Another Paradigm Shift Coming in Technology and Media: Apple, Microsoft and Google Know its Winner Takes All
- The Mobile Computing and Content Wars: Part 2, the Google Response to the Paradigm Shift
- An Introduction to How Apple Apple Will Compete With the Google/Android Onslaught
- Don’t Count Microsoft Out of the Ultra-Mobile Computing Wars Just Yet
- This article should drive the point home: An iPhone 4 Recall Will Hurt Apple More By Opening Additional Opportunity for Android Devices Than Increased Expenses
Apple is quickly losing its grip on what is, by far, its most profitable franchise…
And the next comparison (and probably the next three after that) will be between two Android phones because Apple will not have anything new for at least one year (except the iOS 4.1 SDK that is already out – that was fast) and RIM, and Nokia will probably be forced to adopt Android as well.