Here we go. European bailout #2. Eurozone sources say assistance to Ireland does not foresee any debt restructuring or 'haircuts' for bond holders. In other words, more strikes and riots in store, as taxpayers get stuffed with the full bill. Next up on the bailout wagin: Italy, Portugal, Spain, France, BeNeLux, Austria, and everyone else.
And now, Ireland denies it all, says it is perfectly ok with AIGIRI at 12,800 bps.
- IRISH FIN MIN RESPONSES TO `LATEST SPECULATION'
- IRISH FIN MIN SAYS IRELAND IS FULLY FUNDED INTO MID-2011
- IRISH FIN MIN MADE COMMENT IN E-MAIL STATMENT
- IRISH FIN MIN SAID THERE IS NO APPLICATION FOR AID
- REUTERS CITES `EURO ZONE SOURCES' ON IRELAND
- IRELAND IN TALKS ABOUT TAPPING EU FUNDS, REUTERS REPORTS
- IRELAND WILL `VERY LIKELY' GET AID, REUTERS REPORTS