The 11th edition of the annual "In Gold we Trust" is another must read synopsis of the fundamentals of the gold market, replete with excellent charts by our friend Ronald-Peter Stoeferle and his colleague Mark Valek of Incrementum AG.
Key topics and takeaways of the report:
- "Sell economic ignorance, buy gold ..."
- Many signals suggest that we are about to face a big shift within the financial and monetary system
- 5 reasons why the gold bull market will continue
- Gold's gains in 2016 dampened due to high expectations of Trump's growth policy
- Gold still up 8.5% in 2016 and 10.2% since January 2017
- Attempt at normalization of U.S. monetary policy will be litmus test for US economy
- Bitcoin: Digital gold or fool's gold?
- White, Gray and Black Swans and consequences for gold price
- Exclusive Interview with Dr. Judy Shelton (Economic advisor to Donald Trump) about a possible remonetisation of gold
- Prudent investors should consider accumulating gold and gold stocks now due to excessive global debt, the “gradual reduction of the U.S. dollar’s importance as a global reserve currency” and the high probability that the U.S. is close to entering a recession
- "It is a case of better having insurance and not needing it, than one day realizing that one needs it but doesn't have it..."
- "We live in an age of advanced monetary surrealism...."
News and Commentary
|Avoid Digital & ETF Gold – Key Gold Storage Must Haves|
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
13 Jun: USD 1,261.30, GBP 992.26 & EUR 1,125.33 per ounce
12 Jun: USD 1,269.25, GBP 998.14 & EUR 1,131.28 per ounce
09 Jun: USD 1,274.25, GBP 1,001.31 & EUR 1,139.18 per ounce
08 Jun: USD 1,284.80, GBP 992.12 & EUR 1,142.70 per ounce
07 Jun: USD 1,292.70, GBP 1,001.07 & EUR 1,146.62 per ounce
06 Jun: USD 1,287.85, GBP 997.31 & EUR 1,144.77 per ounce
05 Jun: USD 1,280.70, GBP 992.41 & EUR 1,136.88 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
13 Jun: USD 16.82, GBP 13.21 & EUR 15.01 per ounce
12 Jun: USD 17.13, GBP 13.50 & EUR 15.27 per ounce
09 Jun: USD 17.35, GBP 13.60 & EUR 15.52 per ounce
08 Jun: USD 17.60, GBP 13.60 & EUR 15.67 per ounce
07 Jun: USD 17.60, GBP 13.64 & EUR 15.71 per ounce
06 Jun: USD 17.56, GBP 13.61 & EUR 15.62 per ounce
05 Jun: USD 17.52, GBP 13.58 & EUR 15.59 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
- Pension Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Central Banks “Stock Up” on Gold “Amid Uncertainty”
- 4 Charts Show Gold May Be Heading Much Higher
- Gold in Pounds Surges 1.5% To £1,001/oz – UK Political Turmoil Likely
- Gold Prices Steady On UK Election Risk; ECB Meeting and Geopolitical Risk
- Gold Breaks 6-Year Downtrend On Safe Haven and 50% Surge In Chinese Demand
- Deposit Bail In Risk as Spanish Bank’s Stocks Crash
- Terrorist attacks see Gold Stay Firm
- Trust in the Bigger Picture, Trust in Gold
- Trump, UK and the Middle East drive uncertainty
- Is China manipulating the gold market?
- Why Sharia Gold and Bitcoin Point to a Change in Views
- Bitcoin volatility and why it’s good for gold
- Silver Bullion In Secret Bull Market