In what seems like a bow to his overlords in Berlin, Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has unleashed a somewhat remarkable torrent of terrible realization and truthiness:
- *SPAIN PM SAYS EUROPE ECONOMY WORST THAN FORECAST THIS YEAR
- *SPAIN PM SAYS ALL EU COUNTRIES ARE REVIEWING GROWTH FORECASTS
- *SPAIN PM SAYS MUST TAKE DIFFICULT DECISIONS FOR COUNTRY'S GOOD
- *SPAIN PM SAYS EU COUNTRIES MUST ACCEPT TO GIVE UP SOVEREIGNTY
- *EU countries’ giving up sovereignty to the bloc is crucial for its future
In other words, handing over your liberty to Germany is for your own good. It seems the German perspective (as we noted here) is winning out.