The one man who singlehandedly generated over 10,000 pips in FX profits for Zero Hedge readers who faded his each and every call over the past 5 years, is finally gone.
- GOLDMAN CHIEF FX STRATEGIST STOLPER SAYS HE'S LEAVING FIRM
- GOLDMAN'S THOMAS STOLPER SAYS HE'S SETTING UP OWN VENTURE
It appears that the muppets have spoken up and advised Lloyd they no longer enjoy being run over by a steamroller. What do we mean? The following sampling of historic headlines should explain it:
- Stolpered Out
- Slaying Stolper Strikes Again
- A Stopped Out Stolper Strikes Again
- Goldman's Tom "FX Scourge" Stolper Resumes Legendary Muppet Slaying
- Unleashed Stolper Means Muppets Pulverized Again
- Stolper'd Out: Muppets Slain As Usual By Latest Goldman FX Reco
- Goldman's Thomas Stolper Comes Clean On The EURUSD: Even More Confusion Ensues
- Latest Stolper Fiasco: Goldman Stopped Out On Long EURHUF, 2.86% Loss In One Month
- 9 Out of 9 : Stolper Capitulates Again
- The Biggest EURUSD Bull, Goldman's Thomas Stolper, Throws In The Towel
- Stolper's "Stopped Out" Mea Culpa: Down 2.1% On EURUSD In One Week
- Stolper Finally Closes Long EURGBP Trade Reco... With 2.8% Loss In One Week
- Kermit Krushed By Latest Stolpering As Asmussen Sends EURUSD Under 1.2800
- Thanks Again Stolper
And many, many, many more going back to 2009. Once again, thanks for the memories Tom: it's been real. We can only hope that your premature ejection has nothing to do with Goldman manipulating FX, especially when it comes to putting on prop trades against your trading recos.
That said, we can't wait to find out where you land, so we can continue tracking your phenomenal - truly unprecedented in the history of Wall Street - trading recommendations.
For now, one small step through the Goldman exit doors for a man, a giant leap for Kermit kind.