While the mainstream media busily speculates on just which Russians (because they are sure it's not the Ukrainians) shot the jet out of the sky, Al Jazeera, via Bloomberg, reports that Israel has decided not to let a crisis go to waste and invade Gaza:
- ISRAEL GROUND INVASION OF GAZA HAS STARTED: AL JAZEERA
- ISRAELI ARMY DECLINES TO COMMENT ON REPORT OF GROUND INVASION
The operation is reportedly on a wide scale.
- HEAVY ARTILLERY FIRE, EXPLOSIONS, HEARD THROUGHOUT GAZA
As Blomberg reports,
Operation includes forces on ground, air, sea, Al Jazeera says, citing its own reporter.
Operation is on a wide scale: Al Jazeera
Israel Army declines to comment on the report when called by Bloomberg News
All of this was confirmed moments ago by none other than the Israel PM:
- ISRAEL GROUND OPERATION IN GAZA HAS STARTED: PM OFFICE
- NETANYAHU SAYS GROUND OPERATION TO DESTROY TUNNELS
- NETANYAHU INSTRUCTS ARMY TO START GAZA GROUND INVASION