Submitted by Shane Obata
Presenting the “There’s No Inflation” Checklist
1) Don’t go to school – if you want to learn then turn on CNN.
2) Don’t pay for medical care – if you get hurt then put on a band-aid and drink more water.
3) Don’t pay for transportation – if you have to get somewhere then teleport.
4) Don’t eat – if you HAVE to then cut your food into small pieces so it lasts longer (cough cough cough #McResources cough).
5) Don’t buy a house – if you have to live somewhere then pitch a tent in your local park.
6) Look at stupid charts such as:
Chart: INFLATION!!!! pic.twitter.com/guRhsXR7tt— Michael R. Strain (@MichaelRStrain) August 27, 2014
* because CBOs projections are always right (warning: do NOT check the CBO's track record)
7) Ignore charts such as:
8) Stop paying for things, idiot.