It appears the ruling elite have finally woken up to the reality in which the rest of the world's laboring populace has been living. IMF head Christine Lagarde stated this morning she is "monitoring buoyant markets" with "lots of hesitation" while noting "weak economies." We have one simple question for the oompa-loompa-colored 'economic expert' - what took so long?
- LAGARDE SAYS DISCONNECT BETWEEN MARKETS, ECONOMY 'QUITE WORRYING'
- LAGARDE SAYS FED'S QE POLICY HAS 'DONE MUCH TO AID RECOVERY'
And then there's this...
- LAGARDE SEES WORRY MARKET, LIQUIDITY RISK MOVING TO 'SHADOWS'
- LAGARDE: GLOBAL RECOVERY `BRITTLE, UNEVEN AND BESET BY RISKS'
- LAGARDE: WORLD ECONOMY NEEDS BOLD MOVES TO AVOID `NEW MEDIOCRE'