Germany's Steinmeier reiterated that "Greece needs to respect its bailout pledges," but Greek Finance Minister Varoufakis told lawmakers that "the post-bailout period for Greece begins today," warning that...
- *GREECE WON'T ACCEPT BAILOUT TERMS DEEPENING CRISIS: VAROUFAKIS
- *VAROUFAKIS: WE DON'T SEEK A CLASH, WE ARE AWARE OF PROSPECT
Demanding a new loan contract with partners, Varoufakis concluded that Greece "seeks an honest anti-bailout agreement." Not what the EU wants to hear...
- *GREECE WANTS A NEW LOAN CONTRACT WITH PARTNERS, VAROUFAKIS SAYS
- *VAROUFAKIS: ONE SHOULD BE READY FOR CLASH IN ORDER TO NEGOTIATE
- *VAROUFAKIS: I WON'T PLAY GAME THEORY WITH GREECE'S FATE
- *GREEK FINANCE MINISTER SAYS 30 PCT OF BAILOUT IS TOXIC AND WE WILL REJECT IT
- *VAROUFAKIS: GREECE WON'T REJECT TAX SYSTEM REFORM
- *VAROUFAKIS: GREECE TO SEEK HONEST ANTI-BAILOUT AGREEMENT
* * *