The ECB left policy unchanged on Wednesday, as expected.
Attention now turns to the Draghi press conference where they'll be plently to discuss including recent volatility in euro bond markets (which began about a week after Draghi's April presser), the ECB's new "flexible" approach to PSPP implementation, the level of support the central bank is prepared to provide for the ailing Greek banking sector should conditions deteriorate further, inflation expectations, and the economic outlook for the eurozone.
- ECB CUTS ECONOMIC GROWTH FORECAST FOR 2017 TO 2% VS 2.1%
- DRAGHI SAYS INFLATION BOTTOMED OUT IN BEGINNING OF YEAR
- DRAGHI SAYS QE TO RUN UNTIL SUSTAINED ADJUSTMENT IN INFLATION
- DRAGHI: ECB KEEPS INFLATION FORECASTS UNCHANGED FOR 2016, 2017
- DRAGHI: ECB SEES 2015 GDP GROWTH AT 1.5% VS 1.5% IN MARCH
- DRAGHI SAYS POLICY MEASURES MUST BE IMPLEMENTED FULLY
(ECB press conference live feed)