Just had a great weekend in Dallas, where I had the pleasure of spending some time with Dr. Ron Paul.
After our event on Saturday we sat down to record a quick podcast that I’m eager to share with you.
In this quick audio session we covered his views on the biggest issues surrounding the Fed right now:
- Why the Fed is not going to raise interest rates
- How they’ve lost the power to manipulate markets
- How they rig half of every transaction you make
- The crucial issue that they don’t want people talking about
- And how they’ve made us poorer
You’ll definitely want to hear this.
"All The Fed has is credibility" and, as Ron Paul expounds, by folding on a 25bps rate hike, it tells you how fragile this system is... built on a foundation of sand."
Indeed, if stocks weren't held up, that would be another 'signal' of the fragility... "and that is why they created The Plunge Protection Team."
By "manipulating the most important price in markets," Paul concludes, "we are at the climactic end of the 'system' that started in August 1971."
Click image below for link to brief must-listen interview...