The past month has seen a veritable litany of reports that have slammed Obamacare, from sources on both the left and the right. Some examples:
- In Latest Obamacare Fiasco, Most Low-Income Workers Can't Afford "Affordable Care Act"
- The Stunning "Explanation" An Insurance Company Just Used To Boost Health Premiums By 60%
- Your Health Insurance Premiums Are About To Go Through The Roof -The Stunning Reason Why
- Obama Promised Healthcare Premiums Would Fall $2,500 Per Family; They Have Climbed $4,865
- Largest Health Insurer On Colorado Exchange Abruptly Collapses
- Co-Op Insurers Across America Are Collapsing, And Now There Is Fraud
As we have warned over the years, all of this was expected, and is precisely what happens when the government tries to take over a critical industry. It may have had "good intentions" but the result has been a total failure.
And nowhere is it seen better than from the laments of those whom it was supposed to benefit, such as Ed Elliott, who has laid out precisely what the "Affordable Care Act" means for the US: "This is crippling effect of ACA on small biz owners & middle class. $19000/yr premiums up 4x since passage."
Still curious why the US middle class is expiring (even as the 1% are thriving), and has no discretionary income left at all? Simple: all of said "discretionary income" was spent to cover a soaring tax which was supposed to make life better for everyone.