Following the smoke-and-mirrors, best-and-worst jobs data today, it seems President Obama is ready to take his victory lap (and likely gloat a little about The GOP debacle) in what appears to be a recorded press event (no live feed). As he expounds on the 'greatest jobs recovery' in modern history:
- *OBAMA SPEAKS AFTER REPORT OF 242,000 PAYROLL GAIN IN FEBRUARY
- *OBAMA: U.S. JOBS BEING CREATED AT FASTEST PACE SINCE 1990S
- *OBAMA SAYS AMERICA HAS CREATED NEW JOBS FOR 72 STRAIGHT MOS.
- *OBAMA SPEAKS AT WHITE HOUSE AFTER AIDES BRIEF HIM ON ECONOMY
- *AMERICANS BUSINESSES ARE THE `ENVY OF THE WORLD,' OBAMA SAYS
- *OBAMA: GOP POLITICIANS USE `DOOMSDAY RHETORIC' ON ECONOMY
- *U.S. WAGES HAVE INCREASED TOO SLOWLY, PRESIDENT OBAMA SAYS
With the biggest drop in wages on record, we would say so yeah...
So what are you Trump supporters complaining about?
Perhaps the following nine charts will provide a little more color as just what "change" really meant...
And then there is this...