Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has dramatically upped his stake in "no brainer" AAPL in the last quarter... as Soros, Icahn, Tepper, Cooperman, and Einhorn dump stakes.
Berkshire held 15.2 million shares the company as of June 30, according to a regulatory filing Monday from the billionaire’s Omaha, Nebraska-based company. That compares with about 9.8 million shares three months earlier.
This makes Berkshire the 37th largest AAPL shareholder.
Buy when everyone else is selling?
- *BERKSHIRE 13F SHOWS INCREASED STAKE IN APPLE
- *GREENLIGHT REPORTS REDUCED AAPL, KORS,TWX, VOD, TERP STAKES:13F
- *TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT EXITS NETFLIX, CUTS APPLE: 13F
- *APPALOOSA NO LONGER SHOWS PCLN, AAPL, HPE, CBI, EMN STAKES: 13F
- *OMEGA NO LONGER SHOWS SIRI, GILD, XLP, GLPI, AAPL STAKES 2Q:13F
And as reuters reports, Soros is completely out of AAPL.
It appears the market is not particularly impressed at Buffett's buying...