Yesterday we asked whether the FBI just threw Clinton under the bus with the following statement which links Hillary's "inability" to "recall" her transition instructions with her 2012 concussion and blood clot (see "Smoking Gun? FBI Reveals Hillary Could Not Recall Briefings Due To Concussion, Clot"):
But it turns out Hillary "could not recall" a lot of things about her tenure as Secretary of State. In fact, during her 3.5 hour interview with the FBI, Hillary couldn't recall at least 26 questions posed by the FBI, at least some of which were fairly material events during her service which probably should have stood out. Below is a list of just a couple of the things Hillary "could not recall."
Below is the exchange with FBI investigators where Clinton apparently doesn't "recall" ever receiving any training from the State Department related to retention of federal records or handling of classified information...she doesn't even recall when she received her security clearance.
Well, per the Nondisclosure Agreement below, signed by Hillary, we would guess she received her "briefing or training by State" on or around January 22, 2009. So that leads us to derive only 3 logical conclusions, either (1) Hillary committed perjury by signing the NDA below without receiving the training indicated, (2) Hillary lied to the FBI during her interview or (3) Hillary simply has no long-term recollection of many of the key moments of her term as Secretary of State which brings into question her mental competency.
Of course, training wasn't even that relevant because Clinton doesn't "recall" ever even receiving a single "classified" email on her private server. And even if she did, it would be the fault of her staffers as she "relied on State officials to use their judgement when emailing her" on her "unclassified system." Which begs the question, how else were people supposed to get her information since the only email she had was hosted on her "unclassified" private server? We're sure Clinton does not recall.
And here is Clinton not recalling the process for "nominating a target for a drone strike." Why would that be important...that was more Obama's thing.
According to LifeZette, in total, Hillary "could not recall" the following 26 past events in her short interview the FBI.
- When she received security clearance
- Being briefed on how to handle classified material
- How many times she used her authority to designate items classified
- Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret "Special Access Program" material
- How to select a target for a drone strike
- How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices
- The number of times her staff was given a secure phone
- Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry
- Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system
- Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account
- Getting guidance from state on email policy
- Who had access to her Blackberry account
- The process for deleting her emails
- Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full
- Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server
- Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked
- Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts
- Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server
- Using an iPad mini
- An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal
- Jacob Sullivan using personal email
- State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports
- Every briefing she received after suffering concussions
- Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012
- Being read out of her clearance
- Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account
Unfortunately for him, it seems to be that the "Undisclosed PRN Staff Member," (who we spoke about yesterday "The "Oh Shit" Moment: Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena") who had the infamous "oh shit moment" and admitted to deleting Hillary's emails even though he was aware of a federal subpoena, is the only person around Hillary who isn't suffering from a severe case of amnesia. Poor guy, sanity is a curse.