Once just an obscure open source piece of software known only by the techies of the world, Hillary's use of BleachBit to delete her 33,000 emails so that, to quote Trey Gowdy, "even God couldn't read them" has turned the company into a common household name. As such, the company has now launched a new product, the "Cloth or Something," to capitalize on its new found fame.
As BleachBit points out, the "Cloth or Something" is easy to "stash in burn bags" and is "guaranteed not to prove intent."
- After you have smashed your BlackBerry, don't forget to wipe the fingerprints from your email server with this non-abrasive, soft microfiber Cloth or Something.
- Thin, foldable size makes it easy to stash the Cloth or Something in burn bags.
- 6" x 6" size quickly wipes even the biggest email servers with thousands of emails.
- Buy an extra cloth for your VIP (VERY VIP) client.
- FREE: Optionally autographed by Andrew, creator of BleachBit.
- Printed in the USA!
- Guaranteed not to prove intent, or you will get a full refund paid when you are released from prison.
- First-class shipping and handling is a flat rate of $2 per order.
- Yes, this cloth is real, and you can really buy it.
So, "don't wait for your subpoena," order one today!
And, for those of you with handheld devices, BleachBit also offers this handy 20-ounce BlackBerry smashing device..."the grip is specially designed not to retain fingerprints."
Finally, just because it feels appropriate...