Fleck is back - today we argued for a half hour about why he doesn't think the plunge protection team buys S&P futures, why he is short numerous chip companies in the semiconductor industry, why he is now finally short Tesla ("it's a car company with a shit load of problems"), what he sees for gold going forward, how 2019 could shape up and why "nothing central bankers have done has worked".
Bill is a professional money manager with over 30 years of experience. He has written daily commentary on market action since 1996 and FleckensteinCapital.com launched in 2003. His website is: https://www.fleckensteincapital.com/
QTR Podcasts are always free, but some people choose to make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- Quantamize - visit for free trial- Twitter: @QuantalyticsRes
- Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- Scott Coursey – author of “Debt Slave Economics” – view/buy here
- Chris Boas
- Ken R
- Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
- Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
- Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
- Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
- Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.
THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - OPINION ONLY AND FOR JOURNALISTIC AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES
Disclosures: Bill is short the semis he mentioned and Tesla, Bill and Chris are both long gold
Visit quoththeravenresearch.com for more on QTR