Mark joins me, as promised, for a follow up on Tesla's earnings and his new outlook on the macroeconomic picture.
The QTR Podcast is a completely, 100% listener supported podcast that is always going to be free. The podcast is full time work, if you enjoy the content, please support the QTR Podcast in any, or all of the following ways:
Please make a small recurring donation, which is gratefully accepted at: https://www.patreon.com/QTRResearch
Join QTR's GoFundMe effort to stop social media censorship and turn the QTR podcast into a daily M-F show: https://www.gofundme.com/f/qtrpodcast
One time donations can also be sent via:
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast.
Biggest Patron Donors
- The Trader's Path - no BS trading service - Twitter: @PLHStock
- RumorHound.ai - free 14 day trial - Twitter: @RumorHound
- Sang Lucci Trading - the 3LT playbook - also, the SL Master Course
- Focused Compounding - follow on Twitter | YouTube | Podcast
- HeliBacon - shoot machine guns from helicopters in Texas
Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
- "Piggly Wiggly"
Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Nicholas Parks
- Matthew Zimmer
- J Mintzmyer - Twitter: @mintzmyer
Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
Longest Running Supporters
Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers.