David B. Collum is an economic commentator, chemist, Betty R. Miller Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Cornell University. He holds a PhD, Columbia University, MS, Columbia University, MA, Columbia University and BS, Cornell University.
YouTube does not let me monetize my videos on the site and the podcast is full time work which will never have ads in the middle of it. If you enjoy the content, please support the QTR Podcast in any or all of the following ways:
A small recurring donation via:
One time donations can also be sent via:
QTR MERCH is available here.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY KIND PATRONS.
Please show love to those who support the QTR Podcast:
- JM Bullion - where QTR buys gold & silver - Twitter: @JMBullion
- The Doomberg Terminal - Subscribe 100% free - Twitter: @DoomburgT
- George Gammon - Rebel Capitalist Pro - Twitter: @GeorgeGammon
- Sang Lucci & Wall St. Jesus — The Steamroom — Twitter: @wallstjesus and @sanglucci
Corvus Gold - http://www.corvusgold.com
Chris Bede - Twitter: @cbede
- Nicholas Parks
- Matthew Zimmer
- J Mintzmyer - Twitter: @mintzmyer
Russ Valenti - Twitter: @russellvalenti
- Creighton Titus
- Camila Sol
Longest Running Supporters
Max Mulvihill - Since 2/2018
- Mark Heywood - Since 3/2018
Kyle Thomas - Since 4/2018
Chris Bede - Since 5/2018
Dariusz Kordonski - Since 5/2018
Chris Gerrard - Since 5/2018
Shear Luck - Since 5/2018
All podcast content is subject to this disclaimer.
Chris is not an investment adviser. QTR is long gold and silver. Listeners should always speak to their personal financial advisers. Please leave me alone.