The Fed is now trapped.
- Stocks were just at or are currently at all-time highs, trading at multiples that exceed even those of the Tech Bubble in 1999 (Market Cap/ GDP).
- There are truly INSANE levels of froth in the markets:
- Options trading volume (a sign of speculation) is exponentially higher than it was during the Tech Bubble.
- Crypto currencies that were invented as jokes trade at tens of billions of dollars.
- Tesla (TSLA) a $1 trillion company, trades like a penny stock rising 15% in a single day.
- People are selling Non-Fungible Tokes (NFTs) of farts, and other garbage… and making significant money.
- “Meme stocks” or stocks that are traded for ironic/ humorous purposes rise triple digits in a single day.
- Former President Trump’s Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) rose to a value of $5 billion despite having no business or operations.
- Real estate is on fire. Home prices are up 20% across the board, while apartment rents are up 7%-15%.
- Gasoline prices are up 122% year over year, while protein prices (meat, fish, eggs) are up 10.5% year over year.
So, the Fed is facing a conundrum.
Either it starts tightening a lot more aggressively, thereby bursting this INSANE stock market bubble… or it continues down its current projected path, inflation destroys the economy and stocks crash anyway.
Simply put, one way or another, the following is coming.
The big question for investors is... HOW DO WE AVOID THIS?
To figure this out, I rely on certain key signals that flash before every market crash.
I detail them, along with what they’re currently saying about the market today in a Special Investment Report How to Predict a Crash.
To pick up a free copy, swing by