I don’t know if you saw this but the trend is far from good over in the Mediterranean.
Italy has many things to love, but sadly I think many of us will never experience them.
Social credit scores are already in use in various places around the world, but nowhere more than in the communist hell hole that is China. The dystopian measurement acts in a similar fashion to a traditional credit score, however, as the name indicates, one’s score has little to do with their financial prospects or ability to pay off debt on time – social scores are all about your level of compliance to the regime and acceptance of the approved narrative.
For example, if social credit scores were in full effect in the United States and you were to donate money to a company like the National Rifle Association (NRA) or buy stocks in oil – pretty much anything deemed far-right or environmentally damaging by the establishment – your score would take a hit. Too many hits and, you guessed it, there goes your purchasing power and ability.
You can see now the appeal of programmable money to sociopaths. It will allow them total control over our lives. We’d see the elimination of entire ranges of products.
Whatever doesn’t meet any government’s stated requirements will immediately be sanctioned. Just as they are trying to disallow sovereign nations from buying Russian energy and paying in rubles.
So they can and will sanction you from buying that cigar or maybe even that diamond ring for the love of your life. Diamonds may become frivolous and not very ESG friendly. Who knows?
The article goes on to explain more as to how they’re rolling this out.
The program will kick off its pilot starting in the fall of 2022 in the large metropolitan city of Bologna. Citizens who comply with the radical climate change agenda by displaying “good behavior,” such as correctly recycling or using public transportation, will be rewarded with cryptocurrency and discounts to local retailers, according to local newspaper Bologna Today.
Enrollees will be given a “smart citizen wallet” where their rewards can be accessed. The higher one’s score, correlating with good behavioral changes, will allow them access to more benefits.
All of this is enough to drive a man to drink. I’ll have the Jack Daniels, thanks.
In all seriousness though, this social credit system is all tied to the coming CBDCs. And that, my friends, means we’re in for a battle. Why?
Because all these sociopaths in various positions of power actually want this power. But they all have their own idiosyncrasies and desires. And they don’t all align with the NWO and Herr Klaus et al.
How Capitalist Exploits Is Frontrunning The Economic Madness In 2022 And Beyond
- Copper - Copper prices have to rise to address a huge supply deficit looming on the horizon.
- Shipping - Shipping is vital for the functioning of the modern world, yet is priced for bankruptcy.
- Eastern Europe - Position for the long term trend of capital moving from the West to the East with Polish and Russian equities markets.
- US Dollar - We’re bearish all paper currencies, but believe that the USD will outperform all others.
- Base Metals - Clean energy targets require more battery metals than existing global supply.
- Off Shore Oil & Gas - Offshore oil investment has been smashed, yet consumption continues to grow.
- Rare Earth Metals - A play on geopolitics and a cycle that should see a repricing of these commodities.
- Russion Oil & Gas - Virtue signaling abandonment of fossil fuels led by Western oil co’s means Russia is taking up the slack.
- Uranium - The looming supply deficit promises to pay handsomely when the market inevitably reprices.
- Gold - Gold sees the perfect storm; the turn of a cycle, supply issues, and lack of faith in sovereign currency.
- Coal - Modern society is dependent on coal, with supply continually growing. Is there a more hated investment?
- Personal Defense - Order is breaking down in the US, and the unrest is giving us an opportunity to position for asymmetry.
- Agriculture - Lockdowns and monetary stimulus have ensured food prices will rise, providing deep value.
- Natural Gas - Supply and demand dynamics coupled with dependency from the US provides a great opportunity.
- Plus much much more...
Do these themes make sense to you? If so, then click the link below to join Capitalist Exploits