WHO? THIS IS WHO NOT!
Jair Bolsonaro… Brazil will not sign the WHO Pandemic Treaty. “National sovereignty is not something to be handed over to WHO or other entities and to be renounced just to join a club of seemingly advanced nations”…
Russia takes first steps to withdraw from WTO, WHO
The Russian government is starting the process of unilaterally withdrawing from a series of international bodies, including the World Trade Organization and the World Health Organization, the Russian Duma’s Deputy Speaker Pyotr Tolstoy said on Tuesday.
“We have work to revise our international obligations, treaties that today bring no benefit, but instead directly harm our country. The Foreign Ministry sent a list of such agreements to the State Duma,” Tolstoy said. “Together with the Federation Council, we plan to analyze them and to propose to withdraw,” he added.
Tolstoy singled out the international trade and health organizations, saying that “the next step is to withdraw from the WTO and the WHO, which have neglected all obligations towards our country.
Ok, so the Russkies. Got it. Who else?
Africa opposes WHO ‘pandemic treaty’ proposed by US to be adopted by WHO
The African region shares the view that the process should not be accelerated,” Moses Keetile, permanent undersecretary of Botswana’s health ministry, told the meeting on behalf of the African representatives.
In addition to the African countries, Iran and Malaysia have also expressed reservations about the reform of the International Health Regulations. Russia has submitted a draft reform of the regulations.
Multiple other countries also said they “had reservations over the changes and would not be supporting them either.”
These included Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran and Malaysia.
Brazil in particular said it would exit WHO altogether, rather than allow its population to be made subject to the new amendments.
It’s funny but worth going back to an article I wrote in August of 2020…
Putin Gives the Middle Finger to Gates and the Marxist UN Green Agenda
Australia, Canada, Russia, all of the Middle East, China, much of Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Indonesia, and the Stans.
There are others of course but those are some of the main ones. We can eliminate those that are already heavily influenced, bought and paid for by the elites. That includes the virtue signaling political elites presently running Canada and Australia amongst others.
It looks like we got them all, only Africa is surprising us. Good on them.
This is very important because we’re watching the formation of a multipolar world and with this will come a host of new trading alliances and with those capital flows.
Capital, I will remind you, goes where it is treated best.
How Our Fund Is Frontrunning The Economic Madness In 2022 And Beyond
- Copper - Copper prices have to rise to address a huge supply deficit looming on the horizon.
- Shipping - Shipping is vital for the functioning of the modern world, yet is priced for bankruptcy.
- Eastern Europe - Position for the long term trend of capital moving from the West to the East with Polish and Russian equities markets.
- US Dollar - We’re bearish all paper currencies, but believe that the USD will outperform all others.
- Base Metals - Clean energy targets require more battery metals than existing global supply.
- Off Shore Oil & Gas - Offshore oil investment has been smashed, yet consumption continues to grow.
- Rare Earth Metals - A play on geopolitics and a cycle that should see a repricing of these commodities.
- Uranium - The looming supply deficit promises to pay handsomely when the market inevitably reprices.
- Gold - Gold sees the perfect storm; the turn of a cycle, supply issues, and lack of faith in sovereign currency.
- Coal - Modern society is dependent on coal, with supply continually growing. Is there a more hated investment?
- Personal Defense - Order is breaking down in the US, and the unrest is giving us an opportunity to position for asymmetry.
- Agriculture - Lockdowns and monetary stimulus have ensured food prices will rise, providing deep value.
- Natural Gas - Supply and demand dynamics coupled with dependency from the US provides a great opportunity.
- Plus much much more...
If these themes make sense to you then click the link below to learn more about Capitalist Exploits and how you can play along.
🚨 Stay Informed And Model Our Portfolio By Going Here And Signing Up >>