Over the last several weeks and months, a deluge of damning breadcrumbs have been revealed by various whistleblowers, congressional investigators, and investigative reporters - the entirety of which has been a shotgun blast of information overload.
When put together, they paint a picture of such shocking corruption, that one can only conclude that the period we've lived through, between the 2020 US election, the funding, origins, and coverup of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the overt corruption of the Biden family, one can only conclude that we're living through one of the worst, if not the worst, periods of political scandals and institutional rot in American history.
Making sense the current state of affairs is journalist Tom Elliott, founder of Grabien, who has assembled what may be the world's most perfect tweet on how Joe Biden owes his 2020 election victory to "blatant political corruption."
The more we learn about the 2020 election, the more undeniable it becomes that Biden owes his “victory” to blatant political corruption. To wit:— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) June 24, 2023
1) An IRS probe into the Bidens money laundering payments from hostile nations — the normal outcome of which would have ended his… pic.twitter.com/bHu49qGUST
The more we learn about the 2020 election, the more undeniable it becomes that Biden owes his “victory” to blatant political corruption. To wit:
1) An IRS probe into the Bidens money laundering payments from hostile nations — the normal outcome of which would have ended his candidacy — was instead given a stand-down order
2) The FBI & IRS wanted to search Biden’s house in September 2020 but were given a stand down order.
3) The @FBI authenticated Hunter’s laptop a year before the NYPost first reported on its contents
4) Rather than use the laptop’s voluminous documentation of myriad felonies to initiate criminal investigations, the FBI hatched a plot to warn social media companies of an imminent “hack & leak” operation of what they heavily suggested was Russian disinformation
5) The FBI used its 2016 Russia collusion probe — which the Durham probe has since proven was essentially an extension of the Clinton campaign — to rationalize its meddling in the 2020 election.
6) The FBI also conducted an influence operation with various reporters at major newspapers to convince them that forthcoming damaging reporting about Biden that they knew was true was in fact not
7) The FBI was spying on Giuliani when he shared the laptop’s contents with the NYPost
8) When the FBI told Twitter & Facebook a Russian disinformation campaign was coming, they had already concluded Russia wasn’t trying to game the election
9) In their attempt to corroborate their own rumor of Russian electoral influence, the FBI became aggressive with its demands for user data from Twitter, eventually getting shutdown for seeking users’ private info without a warrant
10) Nonetheless, in the preceding years, the FBI established a beachhead inside Twitter, with an operations center of former agents who communicated via their own dedicated slack channel. These ex-agents included Jim Baker, the FBI’s former top counsel who played a central role in the FBI’s Trump/Russia scam, as well as Comey’s former chief of staff, Dawn Burton, who started the FBI’s Russia collusion probe.
11) The CIA, in collusion with the Biden campaign, seeded disinformation claiming the laptop was itself Russian disinformation. The major media used this as a pretext to avoid reporting on its contents and instead attack those who were.
12) The FBI also arranged a meeting with Sens. Grassley & Johnson about supposed Russian disinformation & Hunter Biden.
13) The FBI then used this briefing with the senators to justify quashing their own agents’ probe into the Bidens’ corruption.
14) When the story broke mere weeks before the election — one that polling later indicated would have altered enough Democrat votes to send Trump to a second term — Twitter & Facebook orchestrated an unprecedented & anti-democratic mass censorship campaign.
15) When Twitter initially resisted censoring the story, it was Jim Baker who convinced them to do so (despite the FBI having known for a year the informartion was true).
16) In December 2020, after the operation’s success and Biden’s “victory,” the FBI agents working at & with Twitter celebrated the outcome.
17) The FBI subsequently paid Twitter $3.5 million for the staff hours expended on their influence operations.
18) At the time Trump was being impeached for asking Ukraine to investigate Biden’s alleged corruption in Ukraine, the FBI & IRS already knew the Bidens had indeed laundered more than $10 million from Burisma, via fake companies and dozens of bank accounts, while at the same time VP Biden had used U.S. aid as leverage in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma fired.
P.S. And that’s to say nothing of Democrats orchestrating a state-by-state campaign to change voting rules to enable the widespread adoption of voting boxes … Left-wing activist groups, funded in part by Facebook, facilitated the exploitation of these drop-off boxes on behalf of the Democratic Party. That part may not have been illegal since they simply changed the rules, but it’s especially shady since it was done alongside federal health agencies then-knowingly overstating the threat of Covid, which was used as the rationale for the change of rules in the first place.
P.P.S. And this is just what we know despite the feds’ best efforts. Imagine how much we don’t.
* * *
And some reactions:
So basically the FBI has become the goon squad for the central banking system that controls all of our government right now.— Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸 (@iheartmindy) June 24, 2023
And no one will ever do anything.— Thomas Paradis (@TPDP_01) June 24, 2023
And Durham did nothing.— 0.0 (@wiseguy702) June 24, 2023
19) often overlooked but the Mueller probe and Russia hoax was used to take Dems over the finish line and win the House in the 2018 midterms. This gave Schiff the power and ability to start House investigations/impeachments— Jim Muessig (@JimMuessig) June 24, 2023
So, the next time you hear a Democrat decrying Republican efforts to dismantle democracy with their voter ID laws, or ending harvesting, consider the real threat to American democracy from the deep state. Their actions all sound very 'insurrection-y' to us.
One could be forgiven for considering it 'meddling' and 'collusive', but that would be the stuff of conspiracy theorists, right?