Project Veritas has released their part two of their most recent undercover CNN exposé, revealing more political bias within the network. The footage was obtained by Insider Cary Poarch, who "came to CNN a registered Democrat" and "campaigned and voted for Bernie" in the 2016 primaries, says he wants the network to "get back to the facts and get back to reporting news."
In one segment, CNN Senior Justice Correspondent Evan Perez says that former VP Joe Biden has a problem.
"Now I’ll tell you this. Joe Biden has a problem. Because his son was trading in his name. It looks bad. It smells bad. It’s not illegal. Nothing is illegal about it… How do you go and say that Donald Trump is the person? Get him out of here, and convict him, when your son is doing the same shit."
BREAKING: @CNN Senior Justice Correspondent @evanperez says '@JoeBiden has a problem because of his son's(#HunterBiden) foreign business dealings; "IT LOOKS BAD. IT SMELLS BAD."#ExposeCNN pic.twitter.com/UlgzsHOOnh— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 15, 2019
And it's not just corruption allegations - even CNN's own employees think Biden is boring.
"...Why don't we show a @JoeBiden rally or @ewarren rally in full though?" - @CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 15, 2019
"PEOPLE WOULD CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" - @CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville
"It's SNOOZEVILLE" - Christian Sierra#ExposeCNN#Snoozeville pic.twitter.com/HLh7dTBBOf
More highlights via Project Veritas, and full "part 2" video below.
- CNN President Jeff Zucker Pushes Kamala Harris’ Demand to Take Down Trump’s Twitter Account; “I Think it’s a Good Segment…Not Going to Happen, But it’s a Good Talking – it’s a Good Segment.”
- Zucker on Harris: “She is Also Retooling Her Struggling Campaign.”
- CNN Media Coordinator Christian Sierra Says Network is Less Fair to Andrew Yang and Amy Klobuchar, “They’re Pro-Top Contenders.”
- Sierra: “I Think They Like Warren a Lot” “…They Don’t Like Tulsi Gabbard”
- CNN Media Coordinator Nick Neville Says “People Would Change the Channel” if Network Broadcasted a Biden Rally.
- CNN VP and Political Director David Chalian Believes That Andrew Yang Will Not Become the Democratic Nominee for President.
- CNN Insider Cary Poarch: “I Actually Came to CNN a Registered Democrat. I Campaigned and Voted for Bernie in the Primaries of the 16’ election;” “…All That I Thought I Knew and Hoped to be at CNN Was False.”
- Poarch: “It’s an Unwritten Rule That if You Are Center, Center Right, or Heaven Forbid, Full Right Republican Trump Supporter, Then You Are Not Welcome at CNN.”
- Insider Cary Poarch Wants ‘Free and Fair Election’ and Not ‘Some Ideology Shoved Down My Throat;’ Wants CNN to ‘Get Back to the Facts and Get Back to Reporting the News.’