"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
- Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001
"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition."
- Karl Marx, in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574
The Great Jewish Mask (4 parts): Search JooTube for "the great jewish mask" since it keeps getting censored. JooTube censorship of channels over content they don't like: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6tXYyxM-S-gJ1pJw8nWpA/videos
The Shadow Government or Deep State: http://www.marketskeptics.com/2011/06/the-esf-and-its-history.html
The Most Dangerous Superstition: http://www.freeyourmindaz.com/uploads/1/2/8/3/12830241/the-most-dangero…
The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. I no longer need to run as a Presidential Candidate for the Socialist Party. The Democrat Party has adopted our platform.
- Norman Mattoon Thomas (6-time presidential candidate for the Socialist Party of America, 1944 speech)
Democracy is the road to socialism.
- Karl Marx
The truth is that the State is a conspiracy designed not only to exploit, but above all to corrupt its citizens… Henceforth, I shall never serve any government anywhere.
- Leo Tolstoy
Kant's Four Kinds of Government
1. Law and freedom without force (anarchy).
2. Law and force without freedom (despotism).
3. Force without freedom and law (barbarism).
4. Force with freedom and law (republic).
Note: In anarchy, Kant claims that Law is only an "empty recommendation," instead of universally applicable rules or Golden Rule which require no enforcement or only social peer pressure.
- Immanuel Kant (Anthropology from a Pragmatic Point of View)