Authored by GoldFix ZH Edit
Weekly data indicates Hartnett’s “sell the last hike” idea is tracking. Works with ZeroHedge's "Nyet Zero": Hartnett Warns The Nasdaq Just Peaked..
The meat of the analysis starts at 6:30 time. Highlighted sections **labeled**. Run time 36:17.
- 0:35- Context/ The story so far
- 4:55- Net Zero will not happen
- 6:15- Scores on the Doors
- 7:30- Double Top technicals confirm the path
- 10:30-Central Bank and Tech stock correlation analysis
- ***14:10- The Biggest Picture- main idea described ***
- How we got to this
- economic challenges for East and West are supply chains vs value chains
- Deglobalization and mercantilism means reshore, onshore, repatriate, rebuild
- 20:45- Weekly flows, EM debt
- ***22:30- Real vs Financial Assets turn around is now***
- Redistribute, rebuild implications
- Politics driving policy
- Populism, fiscal conservatives, and Trump
- Buffet Epiphany…
- 26:00- Housing market analysis
- 28: 05- What Hartnett focuses on in Housing
- 28:40- Hartnett’s Global Macro:
- Asian demand » Asian productivity» US demand still
- Services drop off in Asia is a sign as well.
- 31:00- US vs ROW stock valuations
- 4200 remains key
- ***32:45- Bubble and Boom to Pop and Bust***
- How it was
- How it is changing
- How it manifests- Inflationary headwinds
- 34:40- Sell the last rate hike
Continues here ...